In this Internet Jetset Review, let’s go through the latest John Crestani’s course for online entrepreneurs. A couple of months ago, I decided to give it a try to this training program. If you’re here, chances are that you are considering the same thing. Long story short, GO FOR IT, Internet Jetset is easily the best starting point for new affiliate marketers.
“Yeah sure, but I want to know more” – you are thinking now. Of course you do! Here we go…
“Scam revealed!”, you see all over the place every time a new massive course comes out. Scam accusations have become a ritual but many times these claims are just bullshit.
John Crestani is not a scam. Internet Jetset course is not a scam.
MEETING JOHN CRESTANI
At first sight I thought Crestani was a crazy bearded hippie selling me air. We judge so fast… and so wrong. I didn’t know nothing about affiliate marketing and its gurus, so I didn’t know the guy. But then I watched some videos and listened to him, and I realized that he is both a top performer in his business and a great teacher.
There was something there and I wanted to learn and get into this Internet Jetset thing.
John – like everybody calls him in the Jetset community, not only teaches about affiliate marketing but also works a lot on your mindset, clearing your vision of financial life, and connecting you with other great sources of knowledge on business and personal growth.
He is one of the most transparent trainers teaching affiliate marketing online. His training, coaching and affiliate network are directly responsible for creating dozens of successful affiliates. He has been featured in several prestigious media (Business Insider, Inc Magazine, Yahoo Finance, Home Business Mag, Forbes Magazine) and he is CEO of his own affiliate network.
WHAT IS THE INTERNET JETSET COURSE
Internet Jetset is an 8-hour long, $47.00 course created by John Crestani, that will help you “build your online business from scratch”. This training shows you how you can make money as an affiliate marketer, by getting FREE TRAFFIC from Google, Youtube, and Facebook.
The course is perfect for people looking to make passive income on the internet with their own Affiliate Marketing business, specially beginner marketers.
AFFILIATE MARKETING – THE ONLINE BUSINESS MODEL
The Internet Jetset training program is focused on Affiliate Marketing, which is one of several monetization methods that online entrepreneurs can use. In other posts I’ve covered other training programs for other models like eCommerce.
Affiliate Marketing simple means that you promote other people’s products to your online audience, and you earn a commission per sale. The money you make depends on what of type of products you promote and the volume of sells that are made through your affiliate links.
All of this is like a hidden face of the Internet which you don’t ever see in your normal online activity.There are multiple affiliate networks to choose from. You can promote digital products or physical products in any niche and do your best to drive sales to those products.
It’s important to notice that Affiliate Marketing is just one of several possible income streams that you can implement once you have an online presence of any kind. For the money to come, you must first create a website or funnel or social media channel, pull traffic by different methods and then, do affiliate marketing.
The Internet Jetset course does a good job introducing you to this world, guided by a real guru, supported by an active community and acting in real time.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The course has 4 modules and 31 lessons in total. Most of the lessons provide a practical exercise to help you digest the information and keep track of the main concepts. You will also find tips and extra links to reliable sources to complement your learning.
Some of the key stuff you’ll learn is:
- How to make commissions as quickly as possible.
- A secret trick to combine Amazon, and Facebook, for instant profits.
- How to remove the ‘Shiny Object Syndrome’ that ruins most online business owners.
- The number one culprit that causes business owners to lose focus.
- The highest payout affiliate networks, and how to join them.
- Two ways to get free traffic from Google.
- John’s super long-tail, high-intent, high-volume keyword trick.
- Learn how to use Googles Keyword Planner.
The entire course is an action-packed 8-hour long course, that prepares you fully to be affiliate marketer, and make your first commissions ALMOST IMMEDIATELY of buying the course.
You can check the complete list of contents on my course fact page.
WHAT YOU GET FOR $47
After purchasing Internet Jetset ($47.00 one payment), you become a Jetsetter, a member of the Jetset community.
You’ll have lifetime access to:
- 8 hours of video. 31 lessons.
- Private, supportive FB group.
- A 30-min live call with a coach.
- A community forum.
Tip: don’t use your 30-min call until you have something done and real questions to ask!
Extra 1: JetsetLIVE
In addition, you can also choose to be part of JetsetLIVE ($47.00/monthly) and stay up-to-date with latest content as well as participate in live webinars.
JetsetLIVE provides you with:
monthlyweekly webinars with John in which he will work with students LIVE and analyze their campaigns.
- Cutting-edge, fresh content on the latest and greatest developments happening in affiliate marketing, from the perspective of a network owner, and a super-affiliate.
I am a JetsetLIVE member and I truly recommend it, since the value you get is 10x greater than price. The opportunity to get your campaigns directly reviewed by John is great.
Extra 2: Xtreme Case Study Archive
Lastly, you can also access the Xtreme Case Study Archive ($187 one payment), where you can get an insight on successful businesses from previous super students. A bit pricey, but relative to the value you get from some of the interviews, it is well worth the value.
You would easily have to invest 3x the price of this product to get that info from those speakers directly:
- How Ronnie Sandlin Makes $2,000+/day writing non-salesy blog posts in weird niches.
- Taylor Barr explains how to make a passive 5-figures income by promoting email software using FREE traffic methods.
- How to sell skincare products to people online.
- Carlos Cruz shows how he makes an easy $1,200 per day selling FLASHLIGHTS on Facebook?!
- Promoting gold investments on Google (extremely lucrative).
- How to effectively market blood pressure supplements to people online (very popular on native ads right now).
- Blackhat Copywriting techniques with SuperAffiliate Ronnie Sandlin (learn and use these tactics, immediately!).
- How to market credit repair offers through blog posts and make up to $80,000 per day.
- The 17-step copywriting template that gets people to BUY (you can use this as a guide for every landing page you create).
- Interview with Chinese SuperAffiliate Nick Chou.
Each case study could make a separate course and yet you get TEN of them in this archive.
INTERNET JETSET PROS
- The pause-and-do approach. John urges you to pause the videos, take action, and then come back to continue with the next thing.
- The focus on focus. John is constantly reinforcing the importance of believing, giving priority to this, and taking action. Few things are more important than achieving our freedom from 9 to 5, right?
- The engagement of the teacher: constant feedbacks and replies to questions. Lessons are the core content but you will learn a lot from the interaction with Crestani. Recently we had a 4-hour coaching webinar for Jetset students, where many questions were addressed.
- The Jetset community, where there is a great spirit of learning and collaborating.
- Frequent webinars with new opportunities.
- Quality content added on a regular basis.
- The price. There is no other course with this cost-value relation.
INTERNET JETSET CONS
- The “commissions within 2 hours” slogan is too exaggerated. I’ve seen students feeling like failing when they haven’t made a sale after 2 hours. Everything takes a little bit of time which may vary from person to person.
- Not all videos will play correctly on mobile phones or tablets.
- No one on one coaching, but you won’t get personal attention anywhere for $47. However you almost have one on one through
monthlyweekly live webinars, the forum and the Facebook group, where you connect directly to the teacher.
The course is highly valuable and action-oriented so you are learning and doing at the same time. From day 1 you’ll understand the affiliate business model perfectly clear, and then you are subsequently introduced to further important concepts in a practical way.
The community of Jetsetters is something beautiful and motivating. I’ve met people from all over the world who are looking the same as I, freedom in this digital age. Sometimes when I feel kind of lazy, interacting with the community pushes me forward.
Lastly but not least, John is truly engaged in making you a successful internet entrepreneur. He is not only the real deal on affiliate marketing, but also a great educator and motivator.
If you are looking to start in affiliate marketing or even if you already have something running, this course gives real value and makes you progress with firm steps.
- Setup my website: I’m currently going through the course. What you’re seeing now, this website, is a direct result of this training. After some quick experiments to proof the concept of affiliate marketing, students have to define what they want to talk about (niche), then choose great products they would proudly recommend on that niche (offers), then create their monetized channels online (website, youtube channel, facebook page). Next iteration: get traffic, feed my channel with content, tune up everything, grow. Resources: Internet Jetset lessons, Q&A sessions with John on live webinars, advice from the Jetset Community.
- Create content: put in action the copywriting skills we’re learning in the course. I created some initial posts, some of them are set up to make money as an affiliate.
- First sale and recurrent income: my first sale came in 10 days after publishing the website. On purchasing, the buyer opted in for the monthly membership level, so he/she is charged monthly and this makes a recurrent income for me as affiliate.
- SEO’ing my pages. Applying learned techniques to rank my pages in Google. Still going through this. A lot of stuff to learn here, from selecting keywords to write google-friendly content. Several things to avoid.