The 67 Steps to the Good Life
We are 7.5 billion people looking for Health, Wealth, Love and Happiness. We all know that our success begins in our minds, in how we interpret the world, however we are not taught the proper habits to achieve what we want. We spend our lives carrying so many fears and misconceptions that hold us back. We struggle in our own vicious circle of bad habits, making the same mistakes again and again before -hopefully- we learn our lessons.
The 67 Steps are deep concepts designed to rewire your brain for success, take your quality of life to a level it has never been before, and shave years off the painful learning curve to find The Good Life.
This program is a gift for the modern world, handed to us by a wise, successful modern man. The lessons combine powerful knowledge from the greatest minds in history, with modern lessons, delivering a transformational program full of things that you have never heard of before.
YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT
- Awareness and full responsibility in your life.
- How to be adaptable in a changing world.
- How to be teachable in whatever you want to be better on.
- How to get mentors, NOW.
- How to assimilate knowledge with a “rich” mindset.
- How to avoid the “lottery mentality” and the “salary mentality”.
- How to be tough and embrace discomfort.
- Master your mind and your emotions.
- Define and leverage your strengths.
- … 60+ more
FOR $67 YOU GET:
- The “67 Steps” Program to The Good Life. 67 video lessons.
- Video Archive Vault: Over 100 hours of videos Tai recorded specifically for the Twice-a-Month Coaching Calls where he reveals the key secrets found in the 150 most important books on achieving The Good Life.
- Book-Of-The-Day Premium: videos and audios of premium book summaries not available anywhere to the public.
- Super Bonus Content: immediate access to the one-time bonus material including: Investment Secrets, Speed Reading Wizardry, and Tai’s App List.
- Exclusive 67 Steps Facebook group
- Life time access, anywhere, anytime
EXTRA: VIP MEMBERSHIP
$67 monthly (recurrent)
You also have the option to purchase VIP Membership. For $67 monthly you’ll have access to Tai’s Exclusive Twice-A-Month Live Coaching Calls, where you can gain direct access to Tai to get your questions answered.
The 67 Steps to the Good Life is a unique program that has already changed many people’s lives. Tai has put together a terrific tool for our journey towards success.
- Lectures 68
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 67 days
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 43017
- Assessments Yes
- 67 Steps Overview
- The Billionaire’s Brain
- Blue-Footed Booby Birds, ESS, & The 500 Year Old Mind
- Stealing From McDonald’s & Michael Jordan’s Humility
- Picasso’s Rising Tide & The Law of 33%
- My Poor Friends & Cameron Diaz’s Parrot
- Sculpture vs. The Lottery & The Anthropic Media Bias
- Martin Seligman’s Salary Slave and Learned Helplessness
- The Integrated Good Life & The Four Pillars Of Eudaimonia
- Warren Buffett’s Book-A-Day Diet & Making War With A Multitude Of Counselors
- Stoic vs. Epicurean Arnold’s 1,000 Reps, Apache Cold Showers, and the Spartan Whipping Post
- The Whispers Of 10,000 Generations, Dunbar’s 150, & Evolutionary Mismatch
- Mike’s Stack Of Resumes, My 96 Year-old Grandma, & Your Eulerian Destiny
- The Amish Vacation, Tap Dancing To Work, & Avoiding What You Love
- The Shaolin Monk & Touching An Electric Fence
- Descartes & Solving Problems With A Calculator
- Rousseau, The Renaissance Man, & Iron Sharpening Iron
- Elon Musk‘s 14-Hour Workday vs. The 4-Hour Workweek
- Man-On-The-Moon Contrast Keeping Easy Things Easy
- Amazon.com & The $32,000 Brain Budget
- Richard Branson’s Hurricane & The Imaginary World Of Kanye West
- Mastering The Four P.A.S.E. Energies & Casanovas Chameleon
- The Seven-fold Path To The Obvious Signs
- Landing Your Plane On The Great Wall
- Gandhi’s Funeral, Stephen Covey’s Wars, & Flurries Of Activity
- Joel Salatin On Nature Laughing Last, The Respect Of Seasons, and The Terrible Twos
- Belts, Suspenders, Failing To Fail, The Six Sigma Heartbeat, & How To Not Crash Your F-22
- The Frontman & The Two Ways To Pick Your Trench Mate
- Lao-Tzu’s and John Wooden’s Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day
- Stephen Hawking, Entropy, & Remembering The Future
- Peter Drucker, The Cluttered Attic And The Invention Of Rules
- Delegating To Shalini & Sam Walton’s Over-The-Shoulder Style.
- Slot Machine Probability & Chasing The Mirage
- Teaching Pigs To Fly & Pushing On Strings
- Bill Gates & The Ten Dark Years
- Ignoring The Ninety-Nine, & The One-Tenth Rule
- The Sucker In The Room & The Lollapalooza Effect
- Why Restaurants Fail
- Throwing Idiots To The Crocodiles
- Alienating The 82% With Your Messy Message
- Practical Pessimism, Paris Hilton’s Grandfather, & Contemplating The Downside
- Sam Chupp & Making, Watching, Wondering
- Donuts, A $250,000 Check, And General Eisenhower
- 20% Weird Factor, The Cabbage Mind, & The Treachery Of Scoundrels
- Six Pack Of The Mind
- Bone Thugs-n-Harmony & The Tyranny of The 1st & 15th
- Allan Nation‘s 1,000 Sheep And Not Doing It Small
- The 5% Tweak, Nothing Janky, & When Good Enough is Perfect
- Michael Jordan Swagger & American Idol Syndrome
- Why Jay Z And Warren Buffet Like Baseball
- Mastering The Wrong Things & Blue Eyeshadow Numb-nuts
- Chatting With Wittgenstein’s Lion
- Pareto Efficiencies & The Business Triple Entente
- The Second Rule Is Never Forget The First Rule
- Chess-Like Assiduity & Armchair Meditation
- The 7 Habits Of Highly Unsuccessful People & The Tardy Tree Sloth
- Floating Across The Pacific On A Raft And Why Sitting Bull Liked To Be Shot At
- Unstumpability & Sherlock Holmes Sleuthing
- Death By Faint Praise and Charlie Munger’s Grandfather
- The Diligent Celebrity & Meeting The King
- The Dutch Big Gulp
- $20 Billion Gift From Strangers & Building Forgiveness Into The Land
- Alexander the Great’s Aggression and The Truth About Your Age
- Forgetting Who’s In The Room
- The Pierian Spring & From Whence Cometh The Pride
- Elvis Presley & The Persistent Widow
- Annihilating The Amygdala & MPFC Mastery